Sunday 15 March 2009

experience's of the work variety

During the New York week off i did a placement in my old 6th form on the sly just because i love helping pple and teaching them new things expanding their horizons and just inspiring them so i thought id make most of it and were i came from and asked the new textiles teacher if i cud cum in and mentor and help the 6th formers out with their studies, she said she'd love me to.......
so i did and i loved every bit of it teaching the kids new techniques and even the teacher haha but i just love textiles its my passion and something i sorely miss and sumtyms wounder am i on the right cours??? hmmm its debateable i do love fashion and its sum thing me and sarah discussed on my interview weather it was the course for me or not but i think it is ive just lost touch with the textiler in me and going back just made me realise how much i did love every bit of it so i think from now on im gonna combine the 2 for next year which is gonna mean major major loss in free time but im willing to do it i miss free hand embroidery embellishing and so much more playing and experimenting with random things like tyvec and creating new things out of fabric but it was a great experience which i loved doing just working and helping out, so wen evs im free and at home im gonna go in an just help them out give up my time see them se how they progressed and just help them more cuz its sumthing i love , plus i said to lucie-the teacher id knock up a few blocks for her which shud be easy done wont take long and its to help out the place that spawned me taught me all i no i kinda owe em :)

No comments: